Bamboo Sunglasses Collection
Bambuddha allocates 10% to support wildlife and the planet.
With a modern sleek style, these Polarized Bamboo Sunglasses are sure to make a fashion statement while protecting our earth.
Polarized Bamboo Sunglasses is Sustainable Fashion
Looking for a sustainable and stylish option for your sunglasses? Look no further than Bambuddha's Bamboo Sunglasses.
Made of lightweight and durable bamboo, these sunglasses are perfect for any outdoor activity. The polarized 400 UV lenses offer enhanced vision and reduced glare, while the stainless steel flex hinge ensures that the temples of the sunglasses remain firm. With their unique grain appearance, these sunglasses are sure to stand out from the crowd.
Bambuddha’s wooden bamboo sexy sunglasses are designed with quality and performance in mind. Each pair of polarized men's and woman's sunglasses is made from plant-based, sustainable materials and they float. So you can wear them on the water or around town without worry.
Bambuddha Bamboo polarized sunglasses are available in a large assortment of styles, including Cat Eyes, Dark Summer, Reverse Ra, Dragonfly, Fiery Irie, Infinity, Lollipops, Mahogany, Mary Jane's, Moonshyne, Panther, Rainbows, The Sir, Screen Bee, Au Natural, Woodsy, Buddhi Bud, Owl Prowl, Ying & Yang, and finally Zen Masters. Also Bamboo Cases
Quality sunglasses are a necessary part of any wardrobe, especially during the summertime when the sun is out in full force. Not only do these glasses protect your eyes from the glare of the sun, but they also offer UV protection.
Wearing sunglasses that offer UV protection when you're outdoors is one of the best things you can do for your eyes. The sun's harmful ultraviolet rays are a major cause of cataracts, macular degeneration, and cancer.
- Sunglasses are made of bamboo, a sustainable material
- Lenses are polarized and 400 UV protected for enhanced vision and reduced glare
- Temples are made of stainless steel and have a flex hinge for durability
- Have a unique grain appearance that sets them apart from other sunglasses
- You'll be doing your part to help the environment by using sustainable materials
- The lenses will protect your eyes from the sun's harmful rays while you're out enjoying nature or playing sports
- With their unique style, you'll be sure to turn heads when you wear these sunglasses